Consumer Guarantees: mandatory
1.All goods sold by Compunix come with guarantees that cannot be
excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
2.You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also
entitled to have the goods replaced or repaired if the goods fail to be of
acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Repair by manufacturer.
3. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by manufacturer refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Manufacturer refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Returns, Refund & Exchange
1.You are solely responsible for your purchase, so please purchase your products carefully before placing your order.
2. We do not provide full refund or exchange for incorrectly ordered goods which have been delivered to you.
3. We do not provide any advice to you about your selection of products or their suitability.
4. Items purchased by the customer that develop an unexpected fault within the warranty period can be repaired, replaced or refunded, subject to the cause of the fault to the item that the customer has purchased. Items that cannot be repaired can be replaced with an item of similar value, or refunded. Repairs, replacements or refunds do not have to be offered if the item has been used in an abnormal manner, or has been subjected to unacceptable circumstances.
5. If you chose to have any goods repaired by other parties, the warranty in clause 4 does not apply.
6.We can only satisfy the warranty in clause 4 after the goods has been tested and confirmed to be defective. Please be patient in this regard.
7. You must pay for return shipping.
8. Part order that has not been marked shipped or ready for shipping (other than „PC Systemâ€Ÿ Order): You may request to have the ordered cancelled and we will provide a full refund. Once your goods are ready for shipping (fully build and tested) and you wish to cancel your order, you will be charged a restocking fee as well as any fee for return shipping.
9.For „PC Systemâ€Ÿ order, any change or cancellation will incur a restocking fee whether or not the order has been shipped as well as any return postage cost.
10. The restocking fee is 10% of the total order.
11.Product accessory/packaging and appearance
Product need to be having complete packaging to grant a refund or exchange and no physical damage in the appearance to grant a refund or exchange!!
12. Physical Damage
Any form of Physical Damage Can not be refund!!
1. Compunix provides a 12 month from the purchase date “RTB” (Return To Base) warranty on goods we sell. Customers are liable for any return postage
which may incur. When you RTB your goods, we will repair it, or, at our option,
replace, it when we consider it defective.
2. Where we elect to replace the goods, the exact model of the goods may not be available. In such a case, at our discretion, we have the right to substitute the goods with a similar one.
3. If you have goods which you believe is faulty, please ensure that you thoroughly test it before returning it to us.
4. For online purchase:
You will be initially charged for a return postage fee of $20. You will also
need to pay for the postage to send your return goods to us.
We will cover your return postage fee where the goods has been
determined to be faulty.
5. For in store purchase: You will need to return to the store where you purchased the goods, to claim your warranty.
6. If goods which you returned to us because it appears faulty and later found not be so or if the goods is faulty and where the goods is NOT under warranty, you may incur an administrative fee.
8. You need to provide proof of purchase when you are making a warranty claim.
9. You are responsible for the storage of all your invoices/receipts/Bank
statement/Credit Card statement.
10. You must return goods in its original packaging, or well packed so that the goods does not sustain any damage in transit. You must also return all software and manuals and accessories when you do so.
11. You must not return any software you claim to be defective. Under no
circumstances will we accept returned software. We provide no warranty
whatsoever with respect to any software.
12.Product accessory/packaging and appearance
Product need to be having complete packaging to grant express replacement and no physical damage in the appearance to grant a express warranty!!
13. Physical Damage
Any form of Physical Damage Does not cover under Warranty
Products and Warranties
All products purchased from Compunix are covered with a minimum 12 month warranty.
Individual items that are covered by a manufacturer warranty outside of the warranty period provided exclusively by Compunix are subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined by the manufacturer of the product.
The consumer has the right to return the product to Compunix to have any issues with the product rectified, as outlined by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission.
l All products are to be checked by shop manager before any warranty or exchange action is to be taken. It is the shop manager responsibility to make sure all the faulty products that returned by customers are completely full range, and all parts are included.
2 Products with physical damage are not covered by warranty. The shop manager has to make 100% sure the products that returned by the customers are not physically damage. Warranty does not apply to products failure caused by accidents, abuse, mishandling, improper installation, alteration, acts of nature, improper usage, and problems with electrical power. Compunix is not responsible for recovering any data lost due to the failure of a hard drive or flash memory device.